Albury Airport Master Plan is finalised
AlburyCity has endorsed the long term Master Plan for the Albury Airport. This document presents a 15 year future plan for the Albury Airport. Aviation specialists, The Airport Group conducted market research and as a result the key objectives of this master plan were captured (see below).
Download Master Plan (282 pages)
- Provide an overview of the current regulatory context of the airport;
- Outline the existing activities and facilities at the airport;
- Forecast air traffic demand for the next 15 years;
- Maintain the ability for RPT, GA, and emergency services aircraft to operate safely;
- Facilitate the ability for the airport to grow and expand in response to the regional demand;
- Safeguard the long-term plans of Albury City for the airport and nearby areas;
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations; and
- Develop an implementation plan to meet future capacity needs.
Part of the Master Plan includes an airport runway upgrade which has begun. Read more about the Airport Runway Under Construction here