Albury Airport Master Plan is finalised
AlburyCity has endorsed the long term Master Plan for the Albury Airport. This document presents a 15 year future plan for the Albury Airport. Aviation specialists, The Airport Group conducted market research and as a result the key objectives of this master plan were captured (see below).
Download Master Plan (282 pages)
- Provide an overview of the current regulatory context of the airport;
- Outline the existing activities and facilities at the airport;
- Forecast air traffic demand for the next 15 years;
- Maintain the ability for RPT, GA, and emergency services aircraft to operate safely;
- Facilitate the ability for the airport to grow and expand in response to the regional demand;
- Safeguard the long-term plans of Albury City for the airport and nearby areas;
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations; and
- Develop an implementation plan to meet future capacity needs.