Short-term parking is simple
All payments made on-site at the Airport after your visit. Currently not pre-purchase or online bookings are available.
Free drop-off zones
30 Minute drop-off zone
Passenger pick-up or drop off. Charges apply after this time.
5 Minute drop-off zone
Located in close proximity to the terminal building.
How to pay for general parking
Payments are at the pay stations on-site at the airport, after your visit. When you park, please make sure you take your parking ticket with you.
Accepted payment methods
Use cash or credit card (Visa, Master Card and Eftpos) at the pay stations, and credit card only at the boom gate.
*Credit Card transactions incur a fee of 0.99%.
General parking rates
|30 minutes to 1 hour||$4|
|1 hour up to 2 hours||$6|
|2 hours up to 3 hours||$7|
|3 hours up to 4 hours||$8|
|4 hours up to 5 hours||$9|
|5 hours up to 6 hours||$10|
|6 hours up to 7 hours||$11|
|7 hours + (up to midnight each day)||$12|
There are designated disabled parking available.
Covered Security Parking
There are 100 spaces available in secure parking.
Covered security parking rates
|24 hours from time of entry||$18|
|Weekly (7 days)||$105|
Please refer to the map below.
Conditions of entry
- You enter and use this car park at your own risk.
- AlburyCity is not liable to you or any person with you for: injury to you or anybody else; damage to, destruction of, theft of or unauthorised delivery of your vehicle or any other vehicle; or damage to, destruction of, theft of or delivery of any property including anything in or on your vehicle.
- You agree to indemnify AlburyCity in respect of any claim made against it as a consequence of, in relation to, or in any way arising from your use of this car park.
- AlburyCity will not be liable to you for delivery of your vehicle to any person who did not have authority to take your vehicle.
- You agree: to produce when requested by us, your parking ticket as proof of payment of the parking fee; not to cause any obstruction; not to park anywhere designated as a No Parking area; to comply with all reasonable directions and requests made by authorised officers.