Parking at Albury Airport is simple
- Prepaid passes are currently not available. (These will be available in the near future)
- On arrival please make sure you take your parking ticket with you
- A five-minute drop-off zone is provided for those just dashing in and out
- General parking for up to 300 vehicles and a covered secure parking area with 100 spaces is available
- When using the drop-off zone or the general car park, the first 30 minutes are free. Charges apply if you stay longer
- Pay stations are located at the airport for you to use when you leave the airport by car (indicated by the P symbol on the map below).
- Designated disabled parking spaces in both the general and secure parking areas are provided
- Vehicles up to 2.75m in height can access the car park. If your vehicle is more than 2.75m high such as a caravan or motor home, you can still park in the general car park, but you need to contact us first
- We don't believe there's any reason to park anywhere other than the designated parking areas, so you may be asked to move your car, or if it's left unattended, you may be fined
How to pay
- We've got a number of pay stations located at the airport (indicated by the P symbol on the map below).
- You can use cash or credit card (Visa, Master Card and Eftpos) at the pay stations, and credit card only at the boom gate. *Credit Card transactions incur a fee of 0.99%
- If you run into trouble and need our help, contact us or speak to one of our Albury Airport Saff.
Where to park